The 77th Birth Anniversary of His Holiness the Dalai Lama XIV in Moscow
On May 6, 2012 we would like to invite you to participate in a rare event in Moscow: International festival of Buddhist Culture and Birth Anniversary of the XIV Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso, spiritual leader of Buddhism, Nobel Peace Prize laureate, scientist and philosopher.
Events will be held in two locations:
The Festival will be held at the club “Air” (Vozduh), in the wonderful garden of Mnevniki.
From 14:00 to 22:00
Then club “Air” (Vozduh) and “United Tibet” are inviting you all to the long-awaited performance of Boris Grebenschikov to the 77th Birth Anniversary of His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
Beginning at 20-00
Russia, Moscow, ul. Nizhnie Mnewniki 68
For your convenience and free of charge a special decorated shuttle bus will be provided between metro station “Octyabr’skoe pole” and to club “Air” (Vozduh). The bus will be running from 13-30 to 15-30.
· Exhibition of Tibetan paintings and Buddhist art objects.
· Video film of HH the Dalai Lama.
· The Guest of Honor, the representative of His Holiness the Dalai Lama to Russia and CIS Nawang Rabgyal will give a speech.
· Long Life Prayer for HH the Dalai Lama sung by Pema Randrol Rinpoche.
· The incense offering ritual “Rivo Sang Cho” , the ritual of raising the Lungta flags, lamp offerings under the guidance of Tibetan Lama. Performing such rituals to the Birth Anniversary of HH the Dalai Lama is a long tradition of Tibet, India and Nepal.
· Launching Balloons with notes of congratulations and portrait of HH the Dalai Lama into the sky.
· Birthday greetings from friends, communities, and Buddhist centers
· Pema Randrol Rinpoche will sing a short excerpt of heroic epic “ Gesar” in a dialect of Eastern Tibet.
· Offering lamp to Long Life HH the Dalay Lama.
· Erindzhan Andrianova will sing her own song dedicated to HH Dalai Lama. Erindzhan is a singer & composer. She leads a project “Theatre of Buddhism”
· Chainesh Baitushkina will present her musical program. She is a rare example of throat singers among women.
· Fund "Nritya Sabgha" will perform a classical Indian dance.
· “Club Go and strategies” will present an introductory lection about an ancient and philosophical game of Go (Weitsi).
· Showing ethnic and ecological fashion.
· Free for all guests kalmykian biscuits and tea.
· Master classes on personality development.
· Relaxing music program.
The Center of Tibetan Culture and Information in Moscow, Fund “Save Tibet” and Moscow Buddhist community invite you to the «Central House of writers» .
Beginning at 18-00 - an official part of the celebration.
Moscow, ul. Bol’shaya Nikitskaya 53.
· Long life Prayer for HH the Dalai Lama sung by the monks of Tibetan monastery Drepung Gomang led by Kentrul Rinpoche.
· The representative of His Holiness the Dalai Lama to Russia and CIS - Nawang Rabgyal, Andrey Terentyev – chief editor of “Buddhism of Russia” and Khensur Choidorzhi Budaev – the chairman of the Buddhist community and other guests.
· Prayer by Pema Randrol Rinpoche, Buddhist yogin from Himalaya (Nepal).
· Presentation of the Dalai Lama’s book “Universe in a single atom”, (2nd edition).
· Video message of HH the Dalai Lama.
· “Songs and dances of the Buddhist world”. Fragments of Cham dance performed by the monks of Tibetan monastery Drepung Gomang led by Kentrul Rinpoche.
We are open for cooperation with MEDIA.
Phone number: + 7 903 7364839, Nadya Berkengeym.
Cultural Center “Belye Oblaka” (White clouds)
«Birth Anniversary of His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso in Moscow”